House for Sale
Entry Level West End - Offers over $859,000
Property ID 1997021This home has been owned by the same family for over 35 years and presents a rare opportunity to enter into the riverside avenues known as 'Hill End'.
Constructed in the 1950's the home is in great original condition with hardwood timber floors featured throughout. The lounge room leads on to the covered front deck which overlooks the tree lined front yard. There are two large bedrooms, the separate kitchen and dining area lead out to the low maintenance north facing back yard.
* Entry level buying in Hill End
* Post war construction (1950's)
* Potential to remove and build your dream home (STCA)
* 2 bedrooms - 1 bathroom - secure garage
* Low maintenance yard and gardens on an elevated 340m2 of land
* Direct pedestrian access to Dornoch Tce via Assisi Lane
* Flood free in 1974 and 2011
* West End State School catchment
* Brisbane State High catchment
Gray Road is situated within minutes of West End's restaurants, cafes and bars of Hardgrave Road and Boundary Street. Only moments from public transport and the riverside parks of Hill End. Surrounded by Brisbane's 3 top schools - Brisbane State High, St Laurence's, and Somerville House. The South Bank Parklands, and the performing arts precinct of South Brisbane are all within minutes and the Brisbane CBD is only 2kms away.
This is the ideal entry level purchase for those seeking the sought-after West End lifestyle.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.